About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Sydney and I own and run Sydney Marie Photography. I'm an all around photographer from newborn pictures to weddings. I have a very surrealistic approach to all my pictures, i hope you enjoy! Interested in booking with me? Either message me on facebook, or send me an email at: sydneymariephoto@hotmail.com

Friday, March 30, 2012

A bride to be, a rocker dad, and a beautiful baby girl

Last Sunday I had an amazing engagement session with two good friends of mine.
Jason use to be in a band I hung out with as well as shot and interviewed, and through him
I met Danielle, one of the most caring, sweet and funny mamas I know.
Oh yeah, they have the most beautiful daughter named Maddy, she makes me laugh every time I see her.
They have been together for about 6 years now, and they've finally decided to tie the knot.
I was so excited when Danielle asked me to take their photos, so everyone save the date for June 9th 2012.
It's going to be a great night.


 So here is a few from our session, Enjoy. 








No comments:

Post a Comment